Date:April 29, 2020 By:Admin
Immigration Plan to Canada from the USA after COVID-19 Crisis?
Over recent times, we have had lots of Indians getting in touch wondering about immigration to Canada from the USA. We have put together this email to guide you through your options.
Individuals and families around the US can immigrate to Canada within just a few months through the numerous immigration programs available depending on the background. The immigration department of Canada is still accepting and processing applications. It is also operating in the current lockdown period.
Available programs to immigrate to Canada:
- Federal Skilled Worker - For those with over one year of full-time paid work experience in a skilled profession and higher than a high school level education
- Canadian Experience Class - Have at least one year full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply in an O, A or B level occupation.
- Provincial Nominee - For those individuals who meet the requirements of a specific provincial program such as work experience, a job offer, work in a specific occupation, a connection to the province or a certain score.
- Business Programs - There are various programs available for those seeking to open a business in Canada; depending on your age, education, work experience, net worth and entrepreneurial history.
- Work Permits - For those looking to work in Canada. Some applicants will require a job offer while others may be exempt from requiring a job offer.
- Study Permits - For those who have been accepted into a recognized Canadian educational institution
For those who do not qualify under one of the Canadian immigration programs listed above, there are several other different ways and programs that they can look including Provincial Business programs and Family Class programs.
Furthermore, Canada offers medical, educational facilities and extensive social security, benefits to immigrants and their families. Canada also permits residents to live and work anywhere in the country, which is a great plus for those working remotely. Finally, to those who like to end their working year with a well-deserved travel holiday, you are in luck if you have that Canadian passport, as you will benefit from visa free travel to most of the major countries around the globe.
Complete our free assessment here to have our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant evaluate whether you would be eligible to immigrate to Canada at this time