Date:October 28, 2020 By:Admin
Why Indians Are Attracted to Canada PR Visa?
Why Indians Are Attracted to Canada PR Visa?-Benefits of Canada Permanent Resident Visa
Not only one of the world’s largest countries with massive landmass, snow, and hills, Canada is highly regarded as one of the vastly developed and advanced countries as well with broad industrialization, an abundant wealth of natural resources, and cutting-edge technology.
Canada is a multicultural country welcoming migrants from various parts of the world
The Canadian government and citizens are welcoming people from other countries. This welcoming environment is attracting a huge number of foreigners along with Indians, who are travelling to the 2nd largest nation to better their careers with high-quality education and work
Besides being home to abundant natural beauty, Canada has the world's largest coastline stretching from the Pacific to the Atlantic and also comprises more lakes than all other countries in the world combined.
Canada guarantees top-notch life standards and also assures high-end facilities, job opportunities, and top-quality education
Canada is one of the safest, peaceful, and secured countries worldwide, registering less crime rates.
As per The Global Peace Index survey, Canada cemented its place among the top-10 safest countries in the world
The economy is the second strongest
Canada is the land of opportunities for immigrants, the country welcomes skilled migrants to settle by providing ample job positions.
There are more benefits to obtaining PR, therefore Indians are attracted to this visa category
Advantages Of Canada PR (PERMANENT RESIDENCY)
There are ample advantages for Canada PR visa holder social to health care
PR visa offers excellent Medical and Healthcare benefits, available for free. This is one of the major benefits attracting Indians largely. Though the medical facility is available free, there is no compromise in the quality of either medicines or health services. Maintains top standards always
Another attraction is free education to children under 18 years, a boon to permanent residents for sure. Here in India, we know very well how difficult it is to pay education fees to kids for good quality education. However, there is no guarantee for good schooling still after paying big bucks. In Canada, world-class education is provided for kids for free of cost. Canada maintains a top-level public school system.
- Apart from free schooling, highly subsidized higher education is also provided
- Unemployed PR holders will get social security benefits, avails assistance to PR holders who are jobless
- Retirement and pension benefits to senior citizens, big support to old age residents
- Get eligibility to start own business and Canada has a good environment to become an entrepreneur
- The PR holder can sponsor Canada permanent residence visa or a Canada super-visa to his/her parents
- Can include spouse and children up to 22 years in the application
- Eligible for Canada Child Tax Benefit (CCTB) – the scheme will financially support families with children under the age of 18 who are under the low-income category. Government provides monthly tax-free payments for families under this category
- Get eligible for three schemes such as Guaranteed Income Supplement, Canadian public school system and Canada Pension Plan, offers support to workers during retirement
- Click Here Get easy Canada PR with Exxeella Immigration Services,